I’ve been obsessed with stuffed squash lately. It is so unbelievably phenomenal. I decided to throw some Daiya “cheese” on this time, but I think I’ll go without next time. It’s good enough all on its own. I have half left over for dinner the next night. Plus it’s easy to make.
- Cut squash in half
- Scoop out seeds and guts (can save to roast seeds, haven’t done that yet)
- Place upside down in the oven at 375 degrees.
- Start making rice with whatever seasonings/veggies you want.
- Squash will be ready in 30-45 minutes, gets sweeter the longer you bake.
- Turn over, put rice in the bowl.
- Put back in oven for about 5-10 minutes to let the flavors mingle.
- Pull out and let cool, then STUFF YOUR FACE HOLE.